Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ask Away

Brightest Blessing to everyone,
Just wanted to officially post my first blog on Ask Willow. I get lots of questions via e-mail, at classes and rituals about all sort of things pertaining to Wicca and Magick. I've always wanted to have a Q&A website for sharing these queries as I know most of us all have had the same questions in our minds at one point or another while in the course of our studies or while in the company of like-minded folks. So the floor is yours, questions help everyone to learn and grow in their studies, their spirituality, their success and in their lives. Please send your questions to willowharvestmoon@gmail.com and I will post replies and answers and the comments listed will also aid in open discussion and various points of view.

BB,
Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment