Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Brightest Fall Blessings,
It's been a while since I've posted a blog entry.  Sorry I missed you all at Pagan Pride LA this year, I double booked and was in San Luis Obispo for the weekend.  Thank you to all who stopped by the Coven booth and shopped with all of us.  We always appreciate your business.  Since we have some cooler weather, I'm thinking of digging deeper in the garage for some more WCC goodies I still have yet to sell, so I think another Backyard Sale is in order.  I'm checking my calendar for a good date.  Looking at another Saturday.    In the meantime, I'm posting some items to the Etsy eStorefront in time for some early Yuletide shopping.

On a personal note, I've been just devastated by the damage Hurricane Sandy has done to my home state of New Jersey and the rest of the area of the eastern seaboard.  I saw pics today of the Seaside Heights boardwalk that I practically grew up on.  So much damage there and to all the homes.  My thoughts, prayers and energies go out to all those affected.

Well, I'm off to get some more presents for my wee one who turns 2 this week.  And get goodies for her party and for Halloween tomorrow.  Just a reminder, I am available for phone readings as well as web readings via Skype.  Hit me up of a New Year's reading, see what the new year holds for you.  $25 for 30 minutes, $50 for an hour.  Paypal and Square payment accepted.

Blessed Be from the Tree,
Willow
willowharvestmoon@gmail.com
Follow me on Pinterest-http://pinterest.com/willow972/
Check out our Etsy store http://www.etsy.com/shop/willow972?ref=pr_shop_more
Updated website coming soon www.willowscrystalcauldron.net


No comments:

Post a Comment